Disclaimer: This site contains racial imagery that may be offensive to some. We, the owners of this blog, include it not only for the sake of preserving these artifacts of our history, but to call attention to the brilliant people who contributed to them--including actors, comedians, and musicians of color

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mama's Got A Brand-New Blog

...or the blog has a brand-new name, anyway.

When I thought the blog was primarily going to be a private "thing" between Kevin and me, the original name, "Conversations With Kevin", seemed okay. What changed my mind? One word--Google.

I Googled my own name today to see if the blog had made it into the search engine. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Squaddoo.

I Google Kevin's name, and lo and behold, there we be!

Now, it's not an ego thing (not entirely, anyway) but I would like people to know that this is my blog as much as it is Kevin's. As I said in an earlier post, I had misgivings about the original name from day one for the confusion it would create. Well, that shouldn't happen anymore.


So spread the word--and bring your friends. I wanna see comments! It's awfully lonely in here...

Tags: ,

No comments: