Disclaimer: This site contains racial imagery that may be offensive to some. We, the owners of this blog, include it not only for the sake of preserving these artifacts of our history, but to call attention to the brilliant people who contributed to them--including actors, comedians, and musicians of color

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Announcing The Orphan Toons Podcast!




OK. I suppose the first order of business is to explain where the heck I've been.

Well, you see, I was abducted by aliens, and they forced me to watch nothing but CLUTCH CARGO cartoons for three months. After that, I was begging them for a simple anal probe....

Not buying it, huh? OK. Chances are you'll like the real story better.

As you may remember, Kevin and I were guests on a special animation edition of Bruce Rosenberger's KomicsKast podcast back in June. The response from that was positive enough that Bruce encouraged the two of us to attempt one of our own. After several months of upgrading computer equipment, overcoming technical glitches, coordinating schedules, and collecting mountains of data, we're proud to announce the very first Orphan Toons Podcast. It launches tomorrow, and our friend Bruce has graciously allowed us hosting space on his site at http://komicskast.libsyn.com. What will Kevin and I talk about? Tune in tomorrow and find out...

Tags:

No comments: